LegalShield negotiates prices so that you have the freedom to contact and receive legal advice when you need it.
LegalShield has 1.4 million members with these numbers we are able to negotiate strong and comprehensive legal services for a small portion of what they traditionally cost. Because our attorneys aren’t waiting to get paid, and instead are prepaid, they’re motivated to treat all of our members and their needs equally. Covering 49 states and 4 provinces in Canada, our law firms are experienced, responsive and reliable.
There are lots of reasons why you might need LegalShield. In fact here are the first 101 reasons you need LegalShield…
1. You don’t understand the difference between a trust and a will.
2. You don’t have an up-to-date will.
3. Family members challenge your parent’s will.
4. Your landlord raises rent in violation of your verbal agreement.
5. You are selected for an audit.
6. Your parents die and leave you executor of their estate.
7. You are tired of hidden cell phone fees.
8. You do not have a retirement savings plan.
9. You lose your personal identification.
10. You receive a speeding ticket.
11. You are buying or selling your home.
12. Your driver’s license is suspended.
13. You don’t understand your health insurance plan or new legislation.
14. Your teenager is accused of shoplifting.
15. You decide to change your name.
16. Your new washing machine doesn’t wash.
17. Creditors threaten to take action against you for your ex-spouse’s debts.
18. A neighbor or school reports you for child abuse.
19. You adopt a child.
20. A friend or neighbor is injured on your property.
21. You need child support enforced.
22. A friend owes you money and files bankruptcy.
23. A caller demands money or damaging information will be released.
24. Your car is damaged by a hit-and-run driver.
25. You accidentally back over your neighbor’s garbage can.
26. A hairdresser damages your hair with harsh chemicals.
27. Your car is repossessed unjustly.
28. You are subpoenaed or served with legal papers.
29. You are called to jury duty.
30. Your long drive off the tee injures another player.
31. You need a lease agreement reviewed.
32. Your son is injured in a football game.
33. A neighbor trips over a rake in your yard.
34. A jeweler sells you defective merchandise.
35. A car dealership gains illegal access to your credit history.
36. You are hit by a bottle at a baseball game.
37. A tenant falls down stairs and sues you.
38. You need help with credit card liability resolution.
39. You are injured when you slip on a wet floor in a public building.
40. Your livestock trample a neighbor’s garden.
41. Your neighbor’s dog barks for hours every night.
42. Your teenager gets a speeding ticket.
43. Your landlord enters your apartment without permission.
44. Your child throws a baseball through a neighbor’s car window.
45. You don’t have a Living Will or Medical Power of Attorney.
46. Your boat is damaged while in storage.
47. Your landlord refuses to refund your cleaning deposit.
48. You lose an expensive watch in a hotel and the manager denies liability.
49. A speeding car nicks your bumper when your car was parked on the street.
50. A merchant refuses to honor a guarantee.
51. You have an accident driving your friend’s boat.
52. Your spouse claims a right to your earnings.
53. A record club sends merchandise after you cancel your membership.
54. You are refused service at a restaurant.
55. A property manager refuses to rent to you.
56. You are denied credit for no apparent reason.
57. An online auction goes sour.
58. The repair shop threatens small claims court for money you don’t owe.
59. Your car insurance is cancelled when your teenager has an accident.
60. Your child needs special education in public school.
61. You made a sizable gift to charity.
62. Angry words result in a slander law suit.
63. You need a patent for an invention.
64. You need a copyright for your manuscript.
65. You are wrongly accused of committing a crime.
66. Your right to privacy has been invaded.
67. Your car is vandalized in a parking lot.
68. A postal carrier slips on your unshoveled walk and breaks his or her leg.
69. You have questions about escrow in a home purchase.
70. You’re stopped for speeding and a passenger is in possession of marijuana.
71. Your teenager wrecks the car and a passenger is injured.
72. You care for your elderly parents.
73. You receive disability.
74. You are cheated by a door-to-door salesman.
75. A repairman charges more than a given estimate.
76. A creditor tries illegal collection tactics.
77. An accident results in a personal injury.
78. You are scheduled to appear in small claims court.
79. Your new house has bad plumbing and a leaky roof.
80. You take a vacation and your room has a view of the trash dumpster.
81. A minor is caught breaking into your home.
82. You have a fender bender while driving a friend’s car.
83. You have liability questions in launching a new business.
84. You have a question about an easement on your property.
85. Your neighbor’s dog bites your child.
86. You have a property line dispute over a newly installed fence.
87. You’re asked to testify as a witness to a crime.
88. You need a premarital agreement.
89. You’re buying or selling a car.
90. Your child’s school demands a drug or alcohol test.
91. Your bank sends a foreclosure notice after one house payment is late.
92. A retail store won’t accept the return of defective merchandise.
93. A repairman won’t stand behind his work.
94. A trespasser is caught poaching on your land.
95. You are leasing property.
96. You receive a letter from a creditor and it is not your debt.
97. A bank reports bad credit activity unjustly.
98. You need advice concerning a divorce.
99. You own your own small business.
100. You can’t make heads or tails out of the new tax forms.
101. Your spouse uses physical force against you.
Give me a call to discuss what LegalShield can do for you. I work all over Atlanta, Georgia and the Southeastern United States.